Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Ladies of Rachel Zoe

Now I know these events are in the past, but The Rachel Zoe Project just aired last night and I felt it worthy of being discussed.  The ladies of Rachel Zoe must be given their credit, along with the style goddess herself.

Cameron and Kate are two of the cutest and quirkiest ladies in Hollywood.  They are both beautiful and have gorgeous figures to boot.  They put their Golden Globes looks in the right hands.  I absolutely love these options provided my R. Zoe.   Kate looks bangin' in this Marchesa dress.  Her look is retro with a pop.  The structured collar with the cinched waist emphasizes the hourglass shape.  You can't see the train, but it gives it a dramatic flair that is timeless.  Cameron went for a simpler look in this red McQueen number.  Cameron's body looks amazing in anything, but this one takes the cake.  The dress hugs her body, not skin tight, but enough to see her frame.  As for the collar, I believe it speak for itself.  Dr-ah-ma-tic and I love it!


Jen is one of my favorite actresses.  Not only is she adorable but she also can go from wearing her North face by day and sport Versace by night.  I rarely see her in something that I dislike.  Jen donned a jaw dropping Versace gown at the Globes and Rachel Zoe nailed this right on the mark.  The silhouette is beyond amazing and combined with Jen's fabulous body this look is a winner.  I look at this and cannot find one flaw.  As for Molly, she did not attend the Globes in this vibrant Marchesa fuchsia gown.  Unfortunately I do not have the opportunity to be in Molly Sim's presence, but judging from her fitting on last night's Rachel Zoe project this color mirrors her personality beautifully.  Even though the dress does not flaunt her body I do enjoy it on her.  The one shoulder looks lovely with her toned arms and the fuchsia pops on top of her sun kissed skin.  In the words of R. Zoe "so major"!



Last, but certainly not least is Paula in Kaufmanfranco.  Rachel's new employee, Ashley, was in charge of Paula and might I say she looks 100% fab.  You can barely tell she has a baby bump under there.  I am loving the color on her.  The charcoal color looks amazing with her locks and the belt shows she has a figure.  Combined with the sparkle, Paula definitely shines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment