Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Alexa Chung for Madewell???



Alexa Chung is a style icon and in my opinion always looks relaxed, but somehow perfectly put together.  If you tip to one side of her personal style you see a bit a prepster.  But lean towards the other side and you see a downtown chic girl.  Combined you get a complete personal style.  So needless to say I was more than ecstatic when I found out Alexa Chung did a line for Madewell.  I love Madewell because I feel like it is a more downtown version of J Crew and I love that hipster, but not too left leaning hipster look.  A preview of the collection can be seen at madewell.com.  The complete collection can be seen online on September 9 and in stores September 11.  I will definitely be updating this post when I get my eyes and hands on that collection. BANANAS.   

1 comment: