Friday, August 20, 2010

Bedding Loves

Since being back at school, I've taken notice to everyone's bedding.  I feel that what you decide to put on your bed says a lot about you as a person.  It's a fresh start and I love to see what image people choose to portray for their sleeping quarters so I've put together some of my favorite bedding choices.



The Wildfield Quilt and Arabis Duvet are both from Anthropologie.  I am partial to the first because it was my bedding of choice.  I wanted a quilt with a bohemian feel, but not a complete flashback to the '60s.  The quilt has a variety of patterns and colors so I paired it with more neutral, solid colored pillows.  I love that it can go with so many different colors, but also has a base color of blue.  The second option is heavier because it is a duvet, but still keeping to the quilt design.  The Arabis is less busy than the Wildfield, but still has a couple patterns throughout.  The overall color is tan and with a few accents of blue and yellow so you have many options for pillows and room decorations.


The Rosette Quilt and the Tuxedo Duvet are more of a romantic style.  The Rosette Quilt is shown in purple, but it comes in a variety of colors like navy, cream, and a light grey.  The deep purple tone and the gatherings give off a romantic vibe and is for someone going for sophistication.  I love the Tuxedo Duvet because it's so fluffy and it makes me want to turn up my AC and snuggle up.  This may not be the best option if you are going away to school with no air conditioning, but if you are getting it for your room at home or have the luxury of air conditioning then this is definitely an adorable, girly option.

No comments:

Post a Comment