Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm Feelin' Boho

Despite the freezing weather that is invading the area, I am feeling the Boho flowy dress vibe tonight.




















I decided to prowl the Bohemian section of shopbop.com tonight and channel my inner hippie.  First is the Joie Cece Paisley Dress at $149.00 (50% off :) ).  I love this dress for multiple reasons.  I am loving the paisley pattern, but because it is mixed with darker shades of purples the paisley is not taking over the whole dress.  I am not a fan of the multicolor paisley because I find it too novelty-esk, but a more subdued paisley appeals to me.  The combination of a silk shell and cotton lining make this dress super flowy and 100% comfortable.  Next is the Tibi Byzantine Embroidery Dress at $483.00 (30% off).  Bohemian does not just have to be silk, structure-less dresses.  This Tibi dress, despite it's high price tag, is bohemian but structured.  It's a form of jersey material so the comfort factor is taken care of.  I am also loving the black/ pale pink combination.   I can just picture the woman sporting this dress on a night out in NYC.  Maybe a holiday party?

My hippie side has been satisfied :)

No comments:

Post a Comment