Wednesday, November 17, 2010











Time to get back to blogging and what better way to do that than to share my new favorite TOMS.  For a little pop I love the Black Glitters.  I was a fan of the Silver and Gold Glitters, but the subtle gloss of the black would be a more subtle way to add some fun to a blah, winter outfit.  And the pattern on the inside of the shoe is adorable.  Another adorable plum option for fall/winter is the Plum Wool Cordones.  They are a touch thicker than the original TOMS.  Last, but absolutely not least are the Purple Flannel Women's Botas.  These are at the top of my Christmas list for a cluster of reasons.  I love the purple and grey combination of flannel.  They also have this shoe in black, but it almost looked too manly for my taste (despite my love for menswear inspired pieces).  More fun Christmas list items to come!  

2 comments: